Insure your new smartphone
From now on, worry less for the safety of your phone!
Smartphones are inseparable part of our daily lives and we need to be able to count them at all times. In order to avoid having your smartphone let you down when you most need it, you can now insure your smartphone and protect it against risks not included in your standard warranty.
Insure your new device against accidental physical damages, screen cracks, moisture, water damage and defects.
Buy Xiaomi Redmi 8 and Xiaomi Redmi 7a, and you will get 3 months of device insurance, completely free of charge. Don't miss this great opportunity to get brand new insured smartphone now!
x 24 installments
x 24 installments
Monthly fee depends on basic device price.
|Level||Basic price (MKD) |
|to||Monthly insurance premium (MKD)||Damage participation fee (MKD)|
- You can activate your insurance at any A1 store when purchasing your new device
- Your device can be insured for a defined period of time, depending on your needs, with no binding 24-month service agreement
- Your monthly fee, as well as the damage participation fee, is established based on the retail price of your device and is charged in your monthly bill
- The fee is calculated on monthly basis and becomes due and payable within the next 30 days as of the date of insurance..
How to report damages?
- Call the insurance customer support at 0800 5 1111 and report the damage.
- Take the insured device to the closes A1 store.
- The damaged device will be taken to authorized service.
- Once repaired or replaced, the device will be returned to the same A1 store where you have left it and you will be notified to pick it up.
Please be informed that phones sold by A1 are insured by Croatia Osiguruvanje in line with the Terms and Specifications of the product sold by the carrier А1 Makedonija DOOEL Skopje. Based on the insurance plan selected, damaged devices are repaired or replaced. Please note that we have a no refund policy. The insurance contract is valid as of the date and the time stated in the Insurance Contract (insurance certificate). Users are charged insurance participation fee upon each defect reporting.