Помош на пат
A1 Macedonia, in cooperation with ORYX Assistance, offers you the service Roadside Assistance, which allows you to travel by car completely relaxed, without worrying about potential vehicle breakdown or traffic accidents while traveling, both in the country and abroad. The service is available to all A1 postpaid mobile customers (residential and business), based on entering 24-month service agreement.
Roadside Assistance bundles
We offer you 3 bundles, available when travelling in Macedonia, in the region and in Europe, featuring several sets of benefits.
The Region bundle includes the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Vehicle repair service
|Vehicle towing service
|Fuel delivery service
|Up to 20 l, unlimited delivery
|Drive Аngel app*
|Up to 3 days
3.100 MKD per day/person
|Up to 4 days
3.100 MKD per day/person
|Value of bundle coverage*
|Monthly subscription fee
All benefits listed in the table refer to a period of 12 months.
*Bundle coverage value – the amounts stated above do not include any benefits for unlimited use of the fuel delivery service and the hotel accommodation service for the driver and other passengers in the vehicle, up to 4 days at the longest, depending on the bundle selected, up to a total amount of 3,100 MKD per day and per person.
Benefits of the Roadside Assistance Service
- Vehicle repair service in the event of a breakdown
- Assistance in the event of: wrong fuel, refueling, replacement of wheels and tires, battery replacement or charging, unlocking a locked vehicle (mechanical, electronic unlocking)
- Vehicle transport/towing to the closest repair shop or to a location indicated by the customer
- Organization and use of substitute vehicle
- Hotel accommodation for the driver and the other passengers in the vehicle
- Resuming travel using alternative transportation
- Free and unlimited use of the innovative app Drive Angel
Drive Angel mobile app
- The Drive Angel app tracks your route and sends an assistance needed signal to the ORYX Contact Center
- A single app to use for roadside assistance and other types of assistance
- In the event of vehicle breakdown, clients are one click away from roadside assistance, allowing them to resume their travel completely carefree
- If the client drives too long without stopping for a break, if they drive too fast or if there is noise in the vehicle above the usual levels, the Drive Angel app sends a warning to prevent a potential accident
- Option to share and track the vehicle on Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS, Email
When and how can these services be used?
In the event the vehicle is immobile or unsafe to drive, call the Contact Center at the toll-free phone number 0800 22 202 for calls from Macedonia, or at +389 23 204 032 for calls from abroad. The phone numbers above are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
For more information about Roadside Assistance, please click here.
The Roadside Assistance service is governed by the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions available on the following link.
The Drive Angel app is duly governed by the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions available on the following link.