Pay your bill quickly and easily
Enter the invoice number you want to pay - the invoice amount will be automatically loaded into the amount field.
The number of the invoice is shown in the upper right corner of your bill. If you are a private subscriber and you are not sure what the number of the invoice you wish to pay is, then simply send SMS with any text from your phone number to the toll free number 14500 and we will send you back information containing the invoice number, the invoicing period and the amount of any outstanding invoices incurred by your phone number.
If you are a business subscriber or a fixed line tariff plan subscriber and you are not sure what your invoice number is, please send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or call our customer support center at 077 1234.
You will be sent a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. In case you have not entered a valid e-mail address, SMS payment confirmation on the invoice issued will be sent to the phone number on which you are sent the regular SMS notifications the next business day, after the day on which the payment has been made.
- via "My A1" mobile app, in the "Bills" section
- by logging in at "My A1" web portal, in the "Bills" section
- at any A1 shop (at the cash register or via payment machine)
- at post office, by providing your A1 bill or by payment order
- at any commercial bank, online, at the counter or by transfer order on any of the following transaction accounts: NLB Banka 210-0706831002-12, Stopanska Banka 200-0029212758-54, Komercijalna Banka 300-0000038962-35 and Eurostandard Banka 370-0012001476-60.
- at any ATM of Stopanska banka or NLB banka
You can check your bill's current balance as follows:
- via "My A1" mobile app, in the "Balance" section,
- via "My A1" web portal by choosing "Bills" option,
- by sending a SMS with the content SMETKA to 1278. You will be charged 0 MKD per SMS
- by calling 1278 and follow the instructions of the postpaid menu. You will be charged 0 MKD per call.
Please note that the information on your current account balance is provided for information purposes only, and does not include any monthly / one-off charges or any roaming costs you may have incurred.
By logging into “My A1” mobile app or via “My A1” web portal, you have full access to all the issued bills from the last 12 months, as well as a detailed preview of all the bills, issued in the last 5 months.